- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- SEEPZ Gems & Jewellery Manufacturers Meeting with GJSCI on 20th
Develop curriculum as per Industry World Standards for imparting training.
Create National Occupational Standards (NOS) for every job role prevailing in the Gem & Jewellery industry.
Initiating Dakshagraam PAN India to upgrade current workforce with old technology. Upgrade them to use latest technology to improve their working efficiency and reduce gold loss.
Under Industry Validations
GJSCI Participated in GJIIE, Chennai, 20 - 22 March 2015
Gem & Jewellery Skill Council of India hosted a Training Partner Meet on 12th March 2015.
On 5th February 2015, Gems & Jewellery Skill Council of India signed a landmark MoU with the Surat Diamond association
- Kerala West Bengal Skill Advisory
- West Bengal Skill Advisory Committee
- Qualifications Review Committee
- National Occupation Standards
Careers with us
- Career at GJSCI
- Career as an Assessor for various
WorldSkills India 2014
WorldSkills Winners Declared At IIJS
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.