- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY)
- SEEPZ Gems & Jewellery Manufacturers Meeting with GJSCI on 20th
Develop curriculum as per Industry World Standards for imparting training.
Create National Occupational Standards (NOS) for every job role prevailing in the Gem & Jewellery industry.
Initiating Dakshagraam PAN India to upgrade current workforce with old technology. Upgrade them to use latest technology to improve their working efficiency and reduce gold loss.
Under Industry Validations
Inauguration of Institute of Gems & Jewellery Careers (IGJC) in Rashbehari, Kolkata launched on 27th August 2015
Seminar - Imparting knowledge through digitisation by GJSCI
Invitation of Expression of Interest (EOI) for Empanelment of Training Service Providers (TSP)
- Kerala West Bengal Skill Advisory
- West Bengal Skill Advisory Committee
- Qualifications Review Committee
- National Occupation Standards
Careers with us
- Career at GJSCI
- Career as an Assessor for various
WorldSkills India 2014
WorldSkills Winners Declared At IIJS
Site by ECOM
Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved.