Winners of Preliminary Round of Revive- Design Contest
- Vipula Ayare - SNDT, Mumbai
- Vrishti Shah - SNDT, Mumbai
- Rujuta Joshi - SNDT, Mumbai
- Diksha Palit - IIGJ, Mumbai
- Kajal Patelia - IIGJ, Mumbai
- Shubham Barali - IIGJ, Mumbai
- Mahima - NIFT, Mumbai
- Maitri Kothari - INSD, Mumbai.
- Sankesh Surana - GIA, Mumbai
- Arzoo Gupta - IIGJ, Delhi
- Sushmita Goyal - IIGJ, Delhi
Details of itinerary of Hupari
2nd February 2017
Departure from Mumbai: All the participants will be reporting at CST by 4.45 p.m.
3rd February 2017
6 a.m. Arrival at Kolhapur - On 3rd February '17 arrival at Kolhapur Station, Freshen up at the Hotel.
8 a.m. - Transfer to Hupari by Tempo Traveler.
9 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Participants will discover the unique way of making cultural jewellery and will understand the manufacturing and designing techniques.
8.30 p.m. : Catch the train to Mumbai
4th February 2017
7.30 a.m. - Reach Mumbai.
- All the train transfers from Mumbai - Kolhapur- Mumbai.
- All the travel transfers from Kolhapur- Hupari- Kolhapur.
- Meals will be provided:- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner by GJSCI
- Twin sharing rooms for participants to freshen up.
- Any personal expense.
- Anything not included in inclusion list.
We understand the care and concern for the students hence, GJSCI has arranged for a professional security guard.
Also, 3 staff members of GJSCI will be accompanying the participants.